Judith Schreiber Rowland, JD, CPA
Director of Wealth Planning Strategy
Judy is the Director of Wealth Planning Strategy at Moody, Lynn, Lieberson & Walker. Having worked with high net worth individuals and families for over 20 years, Judy offers expertise in all areas of financial planning. In conjunction with our investment approach, Judy works with our clients to ensure that all aspects of their financial lives are in order and working consistently with their investment objectives. She works with clients to help them preserve, grow, and transfer their wealth in the most tax-efficient way possible with the goal of providing them with peace of mind and the ability to simplify and enjoy their lives.
Judy has authored articles for Forbes.com, Private Wealth and Taxes Magazine. She has served as a volunteer member on several not for profit boards and is an active member of the Boston Estate Planning Council.
- Lake Street Advisors – Senior Relationship Manager
- BNY Mellon – Senior Director, Vice President Wealth Management
- Tanager Financial/Wachovia/Wells Fargo – Relationship Manager
- B.B.A., University of Massachusetts
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School