Michael M. Moody, CFA
Michael M. Moody is the Founding Principal of Moody, Lynn, Lieberson & Walker, LLC. His responsibilities include client portfolio management as well as macro and sector research and strategy. He currently serves on the investment committees of the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (former trustee), MetroWest Community Health Foundation and the Adirondack Mountain Reserve (Ausable Club). Michael is a trustee and former chairman of the investment and development committees of the South Kent School in Connecticut, past president and director of the Boston Security Analysts Society, and previously served on the investment committees of Historic New England, Rivers School, the Citi Performing Arts Center, Hale Reservation and the Westport River Watershed.
- Pell, Rudman & Co. (Atlantic Trust Co.) – Vice President, Partner & Director of Research
- Scudder, Stevens & Clark – Investment Manager & Assistant Vice President
- The Bank of New England (Bank of America) – Securities Analyst
- Morgan Guaranty Trust (J.P. Morgan) – Trust and Investments
- B.A., Nasson College (University of Maine)
- NYU Graduate School of Business