Michael M. Moody, CFA
Michael M. Moody is the Founding Principal of Moody, Lynn, Lieberson & Walker. His responsibilities include client portfolio management as well as macro and sector research and strategy. He currently serves on the investment committees of the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (former trustee). Michael is a former trustee and former chairman of the investment and development committees of the South Kent School, and past president and director of the Boston Security Analysts Society. Michael previously served on the investment committees of Historic New England, Rivers School, Westport River Watershed, Hale Reservation, the City Performing Arts Center, MetroWest Community Health Foundation, and the Adirondack Mountain (Ausable Club).
- Pell, Rudman & Co. (Atlantic Trust Co.) – Vice President, Partner & Director of Research
- Scudder, Stevens & Clark – Investment Manager & Assistant Vice President
- The Bank of New England (Bank of America) – Securities Analyst
- Morgan Guaranty Trust (J.P. Morgan) – Trust and Investments
- B.A., Nasson College (University of Maine)
- NYU Graduate School of Business