Michael T. Brady
Principal & Portfolio Manager
Michael T. Brady is a Principal and Portfolio Manager of Moody, Lynn, Lieberson & Walker. He is responsible for the day to day management of client portfolios, provides technical analysis of the firm’s equity universe and serves as research generalist with a concentration in technology. Mr. Brady also provides financial, investment, estate and retirement planning for individuals and families to ensure their objectives are properly identified and prudently met.
- Oppenheimer & Co. – Director of Investments
- H.C. Wainwright & Co. – Vice President & Portfolio Manager
- Morgan Stanley – Investment Advisor
- B.A., University of New Hampshire
- Certificate of Financial Planning, Boston University Center for Professional Education